This world-class course will help Program Managers translate the International Standard for Program Management into real-world technologies and real-world applications. Over the course of 14 self-directed hours, students will review the entire Program Management process from beginning to end, and improve their skills in six major areas of focus, including Governance, Prioritization, Escalation, Resource Management, Benefits Realization, and Stakeholder Management. Students will also learn the difference between project management, program management, and portfolio management—as well as how they interrelate.
Tricks of the Trade® for Program Managers —Online is designed for experienced project and junior program managers, PMO managers and senior managers looking to acquire a firm grasp of specific steps in the Program Management process—or of the entire process from beginning to end.
This comprehensive course includes:
- An 11-section interactive tutorial
- 4 hours of audio and video media
- A course blog for sharing ideas with other students
- Real-life program management examples and scenarios
- End-of-lesson quizzes
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all course materials
Also, you may earn 14 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 4-14 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 10 Technical, 2 Leadership, 2 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing
These policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - More Details
- There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - More Details
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - More Details
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects Program Management, Best Practices, PgMP Exam Prep Hours 14 Subscription 30 Days SKU ONLINEPROGMGMT