View All Products
PM Crash Course™ for IT Professionals
by Rita Mulcahy and Martha L. Young
Real-World Project Management Tools and Techniques for IT Initiatives
This book covers dozens of real-world IT project management issues, including the following:
- Understanding why IT projects fail—and preventing failure.
- Defining effective IT project charters and requirements.
- Organizing IT roadmaps into manageable projects.
- Capturing, creating, and using historical data.
- Establishing “soft” and “hard” project metrics and milestones.
- Defining project scope, and avoiding scope creep.
- Identifying and managing stakeholders and expectations.
- Choosing the right PM tools for your needs—including in-house, hosted, and cloud-based solutions.
Current Price $38.99
Regular Price: $59.99
This product bundle, offered exclusively through RMC, includes both a subscription to PM Crash Course™ for IT Professionals eLearning Course AND one copy of the book, PM Crash Course™ for IT Professionals. The regular price of this book is $59.99, but students of this online course may add it to their e-Learning purchase for only $29—a $30.99 savings. 14 PDUs [11 Technical, 2 Leadership, 1 Strategic]$428.00