Risk Management, Tricks of the Trade® for Project Managers - Third Edition
Developed by Rita Mulcahy
Who has time to waste? If you want to make a big difference on projects, Risk Management is the key! This practical and easy-to-use Course in a Book® is based on years of project experience and teaching risk management to professionals across dozens of industries. It contains:
- Tricks of the Trade® from more than 140 worldwide contributors
- A methodology that will help you prevent many of the problems commonly faced on projects
- Over 1,000 sample risks and risk categories that will help you identify more threats and opportunities on your projects
- Risk management templates you can adapt to your projects
- Exercises that utilize our accelerated learning approach to increase your knowledge
- A 75-question final review with detailed explanations to test your understanding of risk management
Very different than anything else available, this book is the primary text for risk management courses worldwide and essential reading for anyone looking for a clear explanation of risk management and how it fits into the project management process. Learn things you can apply NOW to your projects today!
Bulk Discounts: Bulk Discounts for 11 or more units are automatically reflected within the RMC Store. Contact Customer Service for even better pricing if ordering more than 20 units.
- Additional Information
Author Rita Mulcahy Dimensions 7 1/2" x 9 Format Paperback Book Pages 435 Published June 2019 Publisher RMC Publications Subjects Risk Management, Project Management SKU RISKBOOK3 Weight 3.0000 ISBN 9781943704170