- Worth every penny!
I have the "RMC PMP Exam Prep" book. The book, coupled with the PM FASTrack® Cloud - PMP® Exam Simulator , will help you do very well on the exam. I scored "above target" for all domains except for initiating where I scored "at target." If I didn't have the exam simulator to help me identify areas for improvement, I'm confident I would not have done as well. If you're worried about cost, think of it this way: It's more economical to buy the simulator than it is to retake the exam. Honestly, it's worth every penny.
My advice...go through the Prep book thoroughly. Do the exercises! Read through it a second time and, again, do the exercises. Skim through just the highlights the third time. Use the PM FASTrack® Cloud - PMP® Exam Simulator to pinpoint weaknesses. Go back to your study guide for those areas. Repeat. Take the exam and pass it!
- The Exam Simulator is a must
- I would advise anyone taking the PMP Exam to use this simulator and complete a number of full 4 hour tests. This will prepare you for the physical and mental challenges the exam will pose. The simulator was representative of the type of questions you will get.
- Simplemente el mejor para pasar el PMP
El sistema de preparación de Rita es el mejor!! Lo que más me gustó fue la retroalimentación que recibes tanto en el libro como en el simulador para saber porqué la respuesta que elegiste es incorrecta y cuál debería ser la correcta. Con respecto a las fichas tienen errores mínimos en cuanto a traducción, pero en el fondo el contenido es bueno y ayuda a reforzar tu aprendizaje. Garantizado que apruebas al primer intento
- Sure shot way to clear PMP
- I used both Rita PMP Exam Prep hard bound edition along with 6 mth subscription of online PMP Exam Simulator. The concepts were explained in lucid manner in conversational style in the book and the Simulator prepares you with the Real exam experience with explanations and dash board status of your performance.
- I took the RMC three day online boot camp. I followed the study plan. Took advantage of Fast Track and successful passed the exam. Fast Track definitely prepares you for the real exam. I could not have passed without RMC program.
- Successfully Passed the PMP Exam
- This simulator has a quiz mode and a peek at anwer feature that is a game changer for simulated learning. Learning from this simulator is the biggest favor you can do for yourself. Go to the PMP exam prepared. Do not show up to a gun fight with a knife. S
- Incredible Product. This along with the book is the gold standard. You deserve it.
- Very positive experience - I can't reccomend this package enough
- I work in a software IT company so understanding and applying major PM concept has been challenging for me. Rita's has helped me really understand how not only to learn these concept, but to fully apply them to my job and to test questions. Not only has the content been amazing, but the customer service has been phenomenal. This was an unexpected value add that I'll never forget. Good luck to everyone out there!
- Successfully completed PMP
I had used Rita's PMP Exam Prep for my CAPM back in 2014, cleared it first attempt without any trouble. This obviously made me buy the latest edition for my PMP preperation, I did not have to attend any external training. I just followed the book, nothing else. The mock exam is so close to the actual PMI. My actual exam was a cake walk! I mostly scored above Proficient.
Thank you once again.
- Passed PMP!
- Hi, I passed PMP exam after 4 months of studies from PMBOK, RMC's PMP Exam Prep sixth edition, RMC's e-Learning course and RMC's virtual class 3 days course. RMC PMP exam prep book and e-learning are very intuitive and engaging, I read PMBOK after reading RMC PMP exam prep book and I was able to understand the PMBOK contents clearly. RMC 3 days Virtual Class was able to give a overall perspective about contents and about PMP exam.
- No second thought - Just go for Exam Prep + FASTrack Exam Simulator
- RMC exam prep book and Fastrack are an absolute must if you need to pass the exam. Honestly, if you read the book thoroughly, 2-3 times and take the FASTrack exam simulator (important to go through the explanation for incorrect answers), you don't even need the PMBOK. I failed the first time but RMC helped me pass the exam on the second attempt.