- 5 STARS! Best $76 you'll ever spend!
- I cannot say enough good things about this book. I was skeptical when I first received it and frankly, a little overwhelmed. It's huge and there's a TON of information. But, I read one chapter a week, studied the material, took the practice exams at the end of each chapter until I got all questions correct. Passed the exam on my first attempt!
- The Best!
- This book is amazing! I took two online prep courses from other vendors. After taking and passing the first online course, I failed the exam on my first attempt. After taking the second online prep course, I decided I needed to cancel my next exam because I truly was not ready. After canceling that exam, I ordered this exam prep book. It was the BEST decision. The first online course did allow me to earn the 35 PDU hours I needed, so it was not a total waste. But, if you are simply looking for a resource to pass the exam, this is truly it! I wish I had ordered it before my first try.
- If you want to pass, get this book! 5 stars!!
- This is without a doubt the best way to prepare for the exam. If you've read the PMBOK this book will help you understand it. I went through this book by myself about 1.5 months before my exam. I read every word, did every exercise, took the exam and got Above Target in all 5 areas on my first try! Totally worth every single cent!!
- Excellent Main Resource
- I studied with this book exclusively in conjunction with taking mock exams online. While this book does not cover every single term or situation that appears on the exam, it provides excellent frame work to pass. I passed the exam on my first try with a month of continuous study. I would highly recommend this book.
- Best PMP Test Prep on the Market
The first time I took the PMP, I prepared by reading the PMBOK and following a Udemy course. I barely failed on my first attempt and went back to the drawing board to find better preparatory materials. I came across Rita's book and ordered it since most of the reviews highlighted its relevance to the situational/gray area questions on the exam. I read Rita's book cover to cover, then went back through and read the Tips (or Tricks?) of the Trade blurbs, worked the examples, and worked the practice tests. After preparing with Rita's book, I passed the PMP exam on my second attempt with Above Target (the highest rating) in all 5 process groups.
I can't give enough credit to this book. Thanks again for developing such a great prep tool! Don't waste your money on bootcamps that shove a ton of material down your gullet in 4 days, or other materials that only highlight the PMBOK. Yes, the PMBOK is important for passing the exam, but it doesn't prepare you very well for the situational/gray area questions... and that's where Rita's book shines.
- This is the best book available in the market. It is clear, easy to understand and direct to the point with plenty of examples that helped me to relate to my professional experience and successful pass the exam. I strongly recommend it to the test takers
- This is the best book available in the market. It is clear, easy to understand and direct to the point with plenty of examples that helped me to relate to my professional experience and successful pass the exam. I strongly recommend it to the test takers, All the best for you all
- Best. Training. Ever.
- I scheduled my PMP exam on a Wednesday for the following Monday. Bought this book on a Thursday. Studied like a lunatic Thursday night, all day Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning...and passed the test on Monday. What I reviewed at 11:55 am on Monday was on the test at noon. Didn't even crack open the PMBOK. Don't waste your time on anything else. This thing is the real deal. Increased my earnings by WAY more than $10,000. Ka Ching.
- all important info from pmbok6 but it's easier to digest
This book is the best ever guide for the PMP.
It will teach you how to be a real life project manager!