Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Simply superb and monumental book, not only for PMI-ACP exam but otherwise a great treat to read too.
Very methodical lessons, systematic and well researched. Written in fluent style with graphical punctuations, this book helped me a great deal to pass the PMI-ACP examination in first attempt with “Above Target” scoreline.
My overall impression and recommendation is OUTSTANDING.
- This book is great! Read it as many times as you need to fully understand the material. Mike's recommendation for the studying strategy works!
- I based my exam study strategy on Mike's recommendations and it worked! This book is about the Agile mindset - understanding it and making it your own. it also did supply ALL the necessary information to pass the exam. it also easily explained and provided context for the methodologies covered by the book. I subsequently purchased the exam simulator and used it to the fullest. All that material allowed me to pass the exam on my first try (Jan 31/2020)
- Great ACP Prep manual. Could use some clarification on the agile project manager as compared to the product owner, scrum master or XP coach.
Mike et al,
A great book for the ACP Exam. I started looking at other docs for 6 weeks and was frustrated about the opposing info. Once this book came within 8 days I was ready for the test and passed it immediately. I high recommend this book for those looking for concise material to prepare for the ACP exam. One request, the ACP exam I took was highly situational (the book said it would be). By situation your are given a situation; and a an ACP you must choose the best plan of action. In several questions, the situation was directed to the agile project manager (not the scrum product owner, scrum master, or XP customer or coach). I don't recall the book mentioning the agile project manager. This lack of definition of the agile project manager may lead to confusion for some readers. This is still a great preparation book for the ACP Exam.
- I have purchased this book to study for the PMI-ACP exam, I personally think it was really helpful study material that helped me to focus on what's important and reverent for the exam topics. In addition, I have purchased their software simulation, i think it had greatly helped me better prepare for the exam with the contents and explanations it provides. I have passed the exam on 3/16/2016 and I really think these two materials had helped me a lot.