Did you know that communication is reported to be the number one problem on projects? Is stakeholder engagement a weak area in your otherwise strong project performance?
Formerly titled “Improving Project Communication,” this eLearning course has been expanded to take you beyond the components of communications management and stakeholder engagement by providing real-world solutions that can be applied to all projects.
The course is designed for new or experienced project managers, business analysts, and other project team members, who have struggled with project communications and have had difficulties keeping stakeholders engaged. It will teach you how to identify all of your stakeholders AND introduce new ways to help you uncover their requirements, expectations, and communications needs by using globally relevant experiences and thought-provoking exercises. You’ll also learn practical and simple-to-implement methods for communications planning and be led step-by-step through the barriers impeding effective communication. Learn to adjust your approach to meet the needs of the team and project, as well as manage stakeholder expectations to prevent communication problems before they start!
This updated online course offers:
- 15 short, interactive lessons
- 192 pages of online content designed with a modern look and feel
- More than 2 hours of enthusiastic audio narration
- Convenient mobility that allows you to begin the course on one device and continue it on another
- A 33-page companion workbook that can be used after the course as a reference document
- Lesson summaries and reinforcement exercises
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
- Scenario-based exercises that build based on your answers
Also, you may earn 8 Contact Hours toward earning your PMP® certification or 8 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 2-8 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 6 Technical, 2 Leadership, 0 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing
These policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - More Details
- There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - More Details
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - More Details
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects Project Communication, Stakeholder Engagement Hours 8 Subscription 30 Days SKU ONLINECOMMUNICATION2