RMC has been teaching its innovative techniques for passing the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam on the first try since 1991. Our latest edition of the PMP® Exam Prep eLearning Course, aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), Sixth Edition, is ideal for those needing structured PMP® exam training on their own schedule at their own pace. Now, the thousands of development hours that go into our 2-day and 4-day intensive classroom-based courses each year are available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to project managers everywhere!
This self-directed online course for the PMP exam offers:
- A 16-module interactive tutorial
- More than 200 interactive games and quizzes
- 1,600+ practice exam questions
with included FASTrack® Cloud exam simulator
- More than 10 hours of professionally-narrated audio (with audio transcripts)
- Online viewing of Rita Mulcahy's™ PMP® Exam Prep, 9th Edition book
- Study tips and a lesson specifically focused on passing on the FIRST try
- A comprehensive Document Library of downloadable and printable items—Study Plan, Gap Analysis, Rita's Process Chart™ and more!
And as with previous versions, the PMP® Exam Prep eLearning Course, 9th Edition, also includes:
- Unlimited timed and scored practice exams
- A digital version of Rita Mulcahy's™ Hot Topics flashcards
- Pre- and Post-Testing
- Unlimited 24/7 access
- Earn all 35 Contact Hours toward PMI's PMP® Exam requirement
[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
||eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing
These policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - More Details
- There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - More Details
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - More Details