PMI-ACP® Exam Prep, Updated Second Edition
With New Situational Questions - Appropriate for 2018 Exams
Written by Mike Griffiths, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner and original member of the PMI-ACP® Steering Committee, PMI-ACP® Exam Prep, Updated Second Edition is specifically written for people who plan to sit for the PMI-ACP® examination. This updated edition has new situational questions and is appropriate for study for all PMI-ACP exams taken after October 2015— including the 2018 exam change.
Features of this worldwide best-selling resource include the following:
- Practice exam questions—over 100 throughout the book.
- Dozens of visuals and graphics for concept explanation.
- Identification of ‘exam significance’ for each Agile topic.
- A focus on real-world Agile project issues.
- Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade®.
This book is fully compatible for exam changes occurring in 2018. Read Here for more info.
This book is now also available separately in an online subscription format! (More information on PMI-ACP Exam Prep Cloud Subscription)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the RMC Customer Service Department at (952) 846-4484 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Central, Monday thru Friday.
Bulk Discounts: Bulk Discounts are automatically reflected within the RMC Store. You will receive the better of the sale price or the volume discount, but NOT BOTH. Contact Customer Service for pricing if ordering more than 80 units.
This product is also available in our complete PMI-ACP® Exam Prep System.
Book + Audio Book Promotion—Add the audio book to your order for an additional $6 discount. Simply add both this product and the RELATED PRODUCT listed below to your cart. The special discount will automatically appear when both products are in your cart.
- Additional Information
Author Mike Griffiths Dimensions 8 1/2" x 11" Format Paperback Pages 400+ Published October 2015, Updated November 2017 Publisher RMC Publications Subjects PMI-ACP Exam Prep SKU PMI-ACPPREP2 Weight 3.0000 ISBN 9781932735987
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great ACP Prep manual. Could use some clarification on the agile project manager as compared to the product owner, scrum master or XP coach.
Mike et al,
A great book for the ACP Exam. I started looking at other docs for 6 weeks and was frustrated about the opposing info. Once this book came within 8 days I was ready for the test and passed it immediately. I high recommend this book for those looking for concise material to prepare for the ACP exam. One request, the ACP exam I took was highly situational (the book said it would be). By situation your are given a situation; and a an ACP you must choose the best plan of action. In several questions, the situation was directed to the agile project manager (not the scrum product owner, scrum master, or XP customer or coach). I don't recall the book mentioning the agile project manager. This lack of definition of the agile project manager may lead to confusion for some readers. This is still a great preparation book for the ACP Exam.
- I have purchased this book to study for the PMI-ACP exam, I personally think it was really helpful study material that helped me to focus on what's important and reverent for the exam topics. In addition, I have purchased their software simulation, i think it had greatly helped me better prepare for the exam with the contents and explanations it provides. I have passed the exam on 3/16/2016 and I really think these two materials had helped me a lot.