This unique 4-hour online workshop will provide you with a real-world, step by step approach to using risk management and give you the Tricks of the Trade® from around the worldtricks that that you can begin using as soon as you return to your project. In addition to a complete overview of the risk management process, Rita will review common mistakes that others makeand teach you how to avoid them.
This online workshop is ideal for project managers, senior managers and team members who need an overview of the risk management process, and wish to have a clear explanation of the most common risk management mistakes. This course includes the following:
- An Overview of the 6 Steps of Risk Management
- A Review of the Most Common Risk Management Mistakes
- Presentation Slides and Video Clips
- 30 Days of Unlimited Access
Also, you may earn 4 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 2-4 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 2 Technical, 2 Leadership, 0 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing
These policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - More Details
- There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - More Details
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - More Details
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects Risk Management, Project Management Hours 4 Subscription 30 Days SKU RISKERRORS7