Whether your title is "Business Analyst" or not, business analysis work is expected from project managers, quality assurance professionals, and pretty much everyone in the organization. It is a complex and broad discipline! This self-paced eLearning course outlines the critical tasks that are included in the business analysis profession, along with definitions and examples of the various types of requirements. You will also be introduced to key analysis techniques for eliciting, analyzing and presenting requirements and have a chance to practice using some of these techniques.
This comprehensive course includes:
- 23 short, interactive lessons
- 6 hours of professionally-narrated audio
- 373 pages of online content
- 25 interactive pages
- 24 online quizzes and games
- 9 animated pages
- A course blog with 7 activities for sharing ideas with other students
- A comprehensive course workbook with 19 exercises and 23 action plan assignments
- 7 example business analysis diagrams downloadable from the document library
This course prepares students for IIBA's Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) certification exam.
Also, you may earn 16 Contact Hours toward earning your PMP® or PMI-PBA® certification or 16 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 7-16 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 9 Technical, 3 Leadership, 4 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing
These policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - More Details
- There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - More Details
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - More Details
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects Business Analysis Fundamentals Hours 16 Subscription 30 Days SKU ONLINEBAFUND2