The disciplines of project management and business analysis are closely tied together, with some organizations combining the two roles, and others delineating them and assigning different individuals to each. To be effective in either role, professionals must have a clear understanding of both the work involved AND their personal abilities. This 4-hour course will define the two disciplines, as well as give students the opportunity to assess their personal skills as they relate to each role. The course will also offer specific suggestions for building strong PM/BA partnerships, and outline solutions for managing work when one person is assigned to perform both roles.
Challenges and issues covered in this e-Learning course include:
- Key skills of a Project Manager versus a Business Analyst
- Are you a Project Manager, Business Analyst, or both?
- The Business Analyst / Project Manager partnership
- Separating the PM and BA roles in the real-word
- The difference between product scope and project scope
- Distinguishing project risk from business risk
- Challenges faced when performing both roles
Includes 30 days of unlimited access to the online course, beginning from the time you first log in. In this course, students will have access to:
- A 6-section interactive tutorial
- 10 interactive learning-based exercises
- A comprehensive document library
- A course blog for sharing ideas with other students
- 60+ audio and video narrations
- Creation of a PM / BA 'Action Plan'
Also, you may earn 4 PDUs toward retaining your PMP® or PMI-PBA® certification (or 3-4 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 1 Technical, 3 Leadership, 0 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing
These policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - More Details
- There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - More Details
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - More Details
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects Business Analysis Hours 4 Subscription 30 Days SKU ONLINEBAROLE