RMC’s founder, Rita Mulcahy, surveyed more than a thousand project managers on projects of all sizes from all over the world to discover their secrets to project success. Rita was able to narrow down a list of 30 categories to 15 common "attributes" of the most successful project managers. This course is the second in a series of short-topic eLearning courses focusing on these attributes. In the Attribute: Knowledgeable eLearning course, you will learn some of the key tools successful project managers use on their projects. This course gives practical information on how to use these tools, and how to apply them on your real-word projects. From scope to communications, you will begin to understand how to plan and take control of your projects, so they don’t take control of you. This is a leadership course worth 1 Professional Development Unit or PDU.
This online course offers:
- 32 total pages
- Numerous animations
- 19 audio pages with audio transcripts
- 6 in-course exercises
- Downloadable exercise book
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
Also, you may earn 1 PDU toward retaining your PMP® or other PMI certification . The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 1 Technical, 0 Leadership, 0 Strategic.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing
These policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - More Details
- There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - More Details
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - More Details
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects Knowledgeable Project Management Hours 1 Subscription 30 Days SKU ONLINEATTRKNOWLEDGE