RMC’s founder, Rita Mulcahy, surveyed more than a thousand project managers on projects of all sizes from all over the world to discover their secrets to project success. Rita was able to narrow down a list of 30 categories to 15 common "attributes" of the most successful project managers. This course is the fifth in a series of short-topic eLearning courses focusing on these attributes. In the Attribute: Influential eLearning course, you will learn how a project manager can expand their reach and keep stakeholders engaged during the life of the project. Project leaders will discover ways to influence stakeholders in either a predictive environment or in an agile environment. Fun, interactive exercises and a real-world case study will give you the opportunity to strengthen your understanding of this important skill. This is a leadership course worth 1 Professional Development Unit or PDU.
This online course offers:
- 19 total pages within 3 sections
- 12 audio pages with audio transcripts
- 8 in-course interactions
- 2 in-course exercises
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
Also, you may earn 1 PDU toward retaining your PMP® or other PMI certification . The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 0 Technical, 1 Leadership, 0 Strategic.
30-Day Subscription.[By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms of the Sample Lesson License Agreement.]
eLearning Course Policies - Read Carefully Before Purchasing
These policies will be strictly enforced.
- Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - More Details
- eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - More Details
- There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - More Details
- You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - More Details
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects Influential Project Management Hours 1 Subscription 30 Days SKU ONLINEATTRINFLUENTIAL