This new eLearning course from author Peter Taylor is based on his best-selling book and regularly sold out live workshop, The Lazy Project Manager. This 6-hour course focuses on getting project managers to work smarter—not harder—by focusing efforts on areas of the project that matter most, not wasting time on things others can do, and avoiding things that simply do not need to be addressed. Peter's approach to what he calls productive laziness encourages project managers to expend the majority of their effort in project startup and project closing, so they may step back during the project itself and let the team work effectively.
Challenges and issues covered in this eLearning course include:
- The origin and science behind "productive laziness"
- Using project startup to get ahead of the game
- Managing project sponsors and scope creep
- Communication strategies for lazy project managers
- Filtering and delegating issues during the project
- Planning in advance for crisis—and staying calm
- Pushing your project across the finish line
Includes 30 days of unlimited access to the online course, beginning from the time you first log in. In this course, students will have access to:
- A 5-section interactive tutorial
- 20+ interactive learning-based exercises
- A course blog for sharing ideas with other students
- 70+ audio and video narrations
- Creation of a productive laziness 'Action Plan'
- 6 Contact Hours toward a CAPM® or PMP® certification, or 6 PDUs toward retaining one
eLearning Course Policies - Please Read Before Purchasing
There are several eLearning related policies that RMC would like to make you aware of prior to your purchase of this product. Please read each of these carefully, as these policies will be strictly enforced.
Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - Within 24 hours of receiving your purchase confirmation, you will receive a second email containing a Username and Password for our eLearning site. Your subscription begins the first time you login and access the course. More Details
eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - Under no circumstances is it permissible for two or more people to share the same eLearning account. eLearning subscriptions are not transferable, and cannot be shared or resold. Violation will result in account termination with no refund. More Details
eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - Doing this is equivalent to sharing account access, and as stated above this is strictly prohibited. More Details
There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - If you are unsure whether or not your computer system is compatible with RMC's eLearning applications, we encourage you to the free sample lesson linked above prior to purchasing. More Details
You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - It is your responsibility to make sure these eLearning courses are compatible with your system. Click Here to Review System Requirements.
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects The Lazy Project Manager Hours 6 Subscription 30 Days SKU ONLINELAZY30