This one-of-a-kind eLearning course takes a completely different look at project management, using games like "The Pricing Game," "Guess the Truth" and "Grapevine" to illustrate and help readers overcome organizational politics on projects. This 8-hour eLearning course dives deep into the topics of gaining buy-in from upper management, accurately estimating time and cost, controlling project communication, managing within corporate culture, taking care of your team, and more. Challenges and issues covered in this eLearning course include:
- Presenting management with realistic options
- Getting your point across without confrontation
- Controlling the message and the communication channels
- Utilizing honesty and trust as a project management tool
- Knowing what is under your control, and what is not
- Overcoming poor project management conditions
- Making real change happenwithout taking things personally
If navigating organizational politics is stifling your ability to effective manage projects, you need to register for the eLearning course today!
Includes 30 days of unlimited access to the online course, beginning from the time you first log in. In this course, students will have access to:
- An 11-section interactive tutorial
- 75+ interactive learning-based exercises and animations
- A course blog for sharing ideas with other students
- 80+ audio and video narrations
- Creation of a project politics 'Action Plan'
- Unlimited 24/7 access to all course materials
- 8 Contact Hours toward a CAPM® or PMP® certification, or 8 PDUs toward retaining a PMP® or PgMP®
eLearning Course Policies - Please Read Before Purchasing
There are several eLearning related policies that RMC would like to make you aware of prior to your purchase of this product. Please read each of these carefully, as these policies will be strictly enforced.
Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - Within 24 hours of receiving your purchase confirmation, you will receive a second email containing a Username and Password for our eLearning site. Your subscription begins the first time you login and access the course. More Details
eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - Under no circumstances is it permissible for two or more people to share the same eLearning account. eLearning subscriptions are not transferable, and cannot be shared or resold. Violation will result in account termination with no refund. More Details
eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - Doing this is equivalent to sharing account access, and as stated above this is strictly prohibited. More Details
There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - If you are unsure whether or not your computer system is compatible with RMC's eLearning applications, we encourage you to the free sample lesson linked above prior to purchasing. More Details
You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - It is your responsibility to make sure these eLearning courses are compatible with your system. Click Here to Review System Requirements.
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects Stop Playing Games: Overcoming Politics on Projects Hours 8 Subscription 30 Days SKU ONLINESTOP30