The disciplines of project management and business analysis are closely tied together, with some organizations combining the two roles, and others delineating them and assigning different individuals to each. To be effective in either role, professionals must have a clear understanding of both the work involved AND their personal abilities. This 4-hour course will define the two disciplines, as well as give students the opportunity to assess their personal skills as they relate to each role. The course will also offer specific suggestions for building strong PM/BA partnerships, and outline solutions for managing work when one person is assigned to perform both roles.
Challenges and issues covered in this e-Learning course include:
- Key skills of a Project Manager versus a Business Analyst
- Are you a Project Manager, Business Analyst, or both?
- The Business Analyst / Project Manager partnership
- Separating the PM and BA roles in the real-word
- The difference between product scope and project scope
- Distinguishing project risk from business risk
- Challenges faced when performing both roles
Includes 7 days of unlimited access to the online course, beginning from the time you first log in. In this course, students will have access to:
- A 6-section interactive tutorial
- 10 interactive learning-based exercises
- A comprehensive document library
- A course blog for sharing ideas with other students
- 60+ audio and video narrations
- Creation of a PM / BA 'Action Plan'
- 4 Hours toward earning PMI® or IIBA® certifications, or 4 PDUs/PDs toward retaining PMI® or IIBA® certifications
eLearning Course Policies - Please Read Before Purchasing
There are several eLearning related policies that RMC would like to make you aware of prior to your purchase of this product. Please read each of these carefully, as these policies will be strictly enforced.
Your Subscription Begins the First Time You Access the Course Materials - Within 24 hours of receiving your purchase confirmation, you will receive a second email containing a Username and Password for our eLearning site. Your subscription begins the first time you login and access the course. More Details
eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Share Account Access - Under no circumstances is it permissible for two or more people to share the same eLearning account. eLearning subscriptions are not transferable, and cannot be shared or resold. Violation will result in account termination with no refund. More Details
eLearning Users are Not Allowed to Teach or Instruct from RMC's eLearning Courses - Doing this is equivalent to sharing account access, and as stated above this is strictly prohibited. More Details
There are No Refunds Available for eLearning - If you are unsure whether or not your computer system is compatible with RMC's eLearning applications, we encourage you to the free sample lesson linked above prior to purchasing. More Details
You are Responsible for Verifying System Requirements - It is your responsibility to make sure these eLearning courses are compatible with your system. Click Here to Review System Requirements.
- Additional Information
Format Online Course Subjects Business Analysis Hours 4 Subscription 7 Days SKU ONLINEBAROLE